On the 31 December 2016 I was interviewed by Lish Feyer, ABC 666.
Here is the podcast of that for you to listen to.
(if it’s not loading for you, press ‘refresh’ and it should be playable).
We briefly cover:
- A few ideas on how to start organising for your 2016.
- Tackling a Junk Drawer.
- Confessions of my nursery room mess.
- Hoarding vs clutter.
- Sentimental Items, memories and what to do with them.
- Boxes of stuff, where to start?
- Being conscious of how much time you can handle decluttering.