Terms of Purchase
WellSorted – Professional Organiser® allows you to purchase carefully selected and uniquely designed products through this website to support you on your journey to create more time and space in your life and business.
By ordering products and services from our online shop, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions.
- You may buy products and services offered online by WellSorted – Professional Organiser® by navigating the catalogue and shopping cart available on our website 잉크샌즈 보스전 다운로드.
- To buy products or services via our website, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and that all information you provide is accurate, complete and not misleading.
- We may cancel orders where we consider that you have not dealt with us in good faith or have otherwise breached applicable laws, even if the order has been confirmed and a credit card charged.
- If your PayPal account or your credit card is charged for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you and credit your PayPal account and credit card account for the amount charged, including delivery charges and applicable taxes and duties, at our discretion.
Our product range to support your declutter journey currently includes:
- Decluttering Card Decks – These fun card decks are thoughtfully designed to encourage people to declutter at home and keep their home organised.
- Oil Blend – This oil blend, Release and Replenish A Clutter Buster for the Mind and Spirit is available in mist form and oil form 종이인형 도안 다운로드.
- All prices are in Australian dollars.
- Prices include Australian Goods & Services Tax (GST) unless your billing address is outside Australia, but exclude delivery charges and customs duty and other taxes, if applicable.
- GST will be applied to all purchases delivered within Australia regardless of where the purchaser is located.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- WellSorted – Professional Organiser® may provide special offers in relation to our products and services from time to time.
- At any time, we may terminate any special offer without advance notice.
- If terminated, a special offer will continue to apply to products and services you ordered in good faith in accordance with these Terms before the special offer was terminated.
- The full payment for your order (including the product price and applicable delivery charges) will be deducted from your chosen payment method on completion of your order 슈퍼 마리오 메이커 다운로드.
- We accept payment via PayPal, credit card via Braintree (our payment processor) and direct debit.
- We do not retain or store credit card details.
- PayPal and Braintree have separate terms and conditions that govern third-party payment processing and we are not responsible for the application of third-party payment procession term and conditions.
- Your selected items will be posted within 5 business days of receiving cleared funds.
You understand and agree
- We use Australia Post and selected couriers for all domestic shipping.
- Shipping rates and delivery times will be calculated online via the Australia Post services calculator on the website at the time of purchase.
- You have the option to choose a different delivery address than your billing address.
- You may provide a residential address or PO Box Number for delivery 원소주기율표 다운로드.
- For domestic shipping, please allow up to 10 business days after despatch for delivery Australia wide depending on your location.
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering.
- If your goods are returned because an incorrect address was provided you will be required to pay shipping and insurance cost where require to the correct address prior to the release of your item/s.
- The majority of inventory Items will be posted within 5 business days of receiving cleared funds.
- It is your responsibility to inform us promptly if an order does not arrive by emailing email@example.com
- For international shipping, we use Australia Post’s Registered Post service. For postage this option is preferred as this service provides for faster delivery times and the peace of mind of full tracking and signature on delivery and allows us to provide our best service.
- International shipping charges are a flat rate of $15 per order (New Zealand) and $20 per order for all other international destinations.
- WellSorted – Professional Organiser® takes no responsibility once your item/s have left Australian shores.
- WellSorted – Professional Organiser® will not be held responsible or liable for any customs duties/taxes, restrictions and/or delays which may exist at a specific destination 다운로드.
- Tracking numbers are included with all deliveries.
There is no refund available for change of mind after an order has been processed. at any time.
You may seek an exchange according to these terms and conditions.
Defective or Faulty Items
A refund may be offered if an ordered item is defective or faulty under the following conditions:
- You must notify WellSorted – Professional Organiser® immediately upon noticing any defects or faults AND within 7 days of receiving the order and provide your name, order number and details of the defects or faults and a photo if possible.
- Photos of items that are the subject of a refund request will be examined for faults or defects and you will receive a notification from us about whether we agree that the items are faulty or defective within 48 hours of the receipt of items by us.
- If deemed faulty by WellSorted – Professional Organiser®, a replacement item will be shipped where possible (subject to stock availability) or a refund will be issued.
- Returns will be processed within 10 business days from the day the return arrives at WellSorted – Professional Organiser® Office.
Digital Products (E-books and downloads)
- Due to the digital nature of the product refunds are not available for any purchase or download, unless there is a breach of the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 Gta 3 download.
- Upon purchase of any digital product under this Agreement, including but not limited to eBooks, and all PDF downloads (Our Content) WellSorted – Professional Organiser® grants the purchaser a perpetual, worldwide, restricted, and non-exclusive license for use of such content for personal use only.
- eBooks are limited to 3 downloads per purchase to allow for access to multiple devices that the purchaser may have per purchase.
- All downloads are limited to the purchaser and the purchaser’s electronic devices (maximum 3) and must not be shared with any other third party.
Copyright and Intellectual Property (Trademarks)
- All material on this Site or otherwise delivered by WellSorted – Professional Organiser® is subject to copyright.
- Modification of our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights and is strictly prohibited.
- You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or our content 카페 첨부파일 다운로드.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered or unregistered trademarks of WellSorted – Professional Organiser®
- The trademarks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to WellSorted – Professional Organiser®, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages WellSorted – Professional Organiser®.
- Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark without our express written permission.
- You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that WellSorted – Professional Organiser® will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
- Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
- You are also entitled to have the products replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure 다운로드.
- You may also be entitled to remedies that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law if any services supplied by us to you fail to meet a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
- To the extent legally permitted, under no circumstances are we to be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from the supply of products or services via this website or the use of such goods or services by any person, including, without limitation, any lost profits or savings, damage to or loss of property or personal injury (including death), even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- This exclusion and waiver of liability apply to all legal causes of action, including but not limited to contract, warranty, or negligence.
- Where we refund you the amount of your order as provided in your agreement with us (less any amount you have agreed we may deduct, as described in these terms and conditions, you agree such refund is the total amount of our liability to you for all circumstances relating to the refund
- You acknowledge and agree that we are excused from supplying our products, services, and other obligations and will not be responsible for any delays where, and so long, as we are prevented from performing our obligations under these Terms by events or causes beyond our reasonable control.
- We will endeavour to notify you of any delay and its expected duration.
- If we are prevented from performing our obligations for longer than a reasonable time, we may elect to cancel your order and issue you a credit in the amount paid for the order without further liability to you.
- We may alter these Terms from time to time by posting the altered version on our website.
- You should visit the website regularly to keep up to date with any alterations.
- In the case of an alteration, the altered Terms only apply to products ordered via the website after the alteration takes effect.
- Should a dispute arise between us, we strongly encourage you to contact WellSorted – Professional Organiser® at firstname.lastname@example.org to seek a resolution.
- Any reasonable requests will be considered and WellSorted – Professional Organiser® will attempt to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
- These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of ACT, Australia 겨울왕국 색칠공부.
- You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the ACT to determine any matter or dispute which arises between you and WellSorted – Professional Organiser®.
By proceeding with your purchase, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms of your purchase under this Agreement.
WellSorted – Professional Organiser®.