Welcome to our website. This website with URL address https://www.getwellsorted.com.au/ is owned and operated by Virginia Wells, trading as WellSorted – Professional Organiser® ABN 77 419 068 391.
The terms ‘WellSorted – Professional Organiser® or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to WellSorted – Professional Organiser® the owner of the website, whose registered office is in the ACT, Australia. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Our full contact details are
Virginia Wells, trading as WellSorted – Professional Organiser® ABN 77 419 068 391 email@example.com
Postal address: PO Box 641, Dickson, ACT
WellSorted – Professional Organiser® provides professional organisation and decluttering coaching, advice, information, and support. We help you to develop systems and processes at home and in your business to allow you to run your business with more ease and take control of your precious time.
This website contains informative and topical blogs, health and well-being information, articles, tips, declutter challenges, products to support the declutter process. Content may be delivered via video and audio.
- the use of this website; and
- all services purchased through the website.
Should you not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- When you visit this website and use our services or purchase our products you agree that you have read these Terms and all related documents and that you are willing to be bound them.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
We may update our terms and conditions from time to time and the new provisions will apply from the date they are updated.
- While every care is taken, WellSorted – Professional Organiser® does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- The information available through this website is provided for business information and interest purposes only and is not a substitute for specialist advice or advice for individual circumstances.
- There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the information and ideas provided on this website.
- Examples and testimonials provided on this website are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings or outcomes. Success in improving productivity is entirely dependent on the person using our product, ideas, and techniques.
- You are solely responsible for any results you obtain as a result of using the information on this website.
- You acknowledge and agree that no information or advice provided by us including that contained in videos, or any other information on this website any way constitutes business development, technical or financial advice or advice of any other regulated industry or creates a warranty of any kind with respect to this website.
- This disclaimer applies to the fullest extent permitted by law and survives any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
Copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property
- WellSorted – Professional Organiser® owns the intellectual property rights in all of the content of this website or has permission to use or display the material on this website.
- You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, promote, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or allow others to exploit any of our website content in whole or in part except as expressly authorised by us.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require permission to reproduce any of the contents of this website.
Personal use only.
- You may access, download, or print material from the website for your personal use only.
- Sharing any intellectual property or copyright material from this website for commercial use of any sort, without permission is expressly prohibited.
- You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from materials downloaded from this website or any site accessible through this website.
- Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license to our website content or our intellectual property.
No unlawful or prohibited use
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
- You may not use this website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this website or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of this website.
- You agree not to hack into areas of this website that are not intentionally made available to you.
- You expressly agree not to:
- engage in any internal or external spamming, or other similar actions
- engage in any unlawful or immoral acts, or acts that are in violation of these terms and conditions
- decompile, reverse engineer, or try to copy or imitate this website or underlying content
- use the website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus or other malicious computer software.
- use data collected from the website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, social media marketing, online marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct mailing)
- use data collected from the website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities for marketing purposes.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and not misleading.
- If you believe that there is material on our website that infringes third party intellectual property rights, please email email@example.com with sufficient information to enable us to determine who the owner of the intellectual property is and to remove it from the WellSorted – Professional Organiser® website if appropriate.
Third-party and Affiliate Links
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us.
- These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk.
- Third-party links on our website do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites.
- We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those websites.
- WellSorted – Professional Organiser® makes every effort to maintain the security of the WellSorted – Professional Organiser® website including but not limited to encryption, firewall, antivirus, and spyware protection to the extent that we deem advisable to protect your personal information, the integrity of the website and conduct our business. However, we do not guarantee the security of the website, our records, or your content.
- WellSorted – Professional Organiser® disclaims all liability for any computer virus or technological problems that we do not intentionally cause or that is beyond our control. You are advised to install and maintain up-to-date security software on your computer for your further protection.
- WellSorted – Professional Organiser® website is managed by third-party services, therefore, the website may be inaccessible from time to time.
Limitation of liability
- WellSorted – Professional Organiser® will not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any damages whatsoever arising as a result of your use of this website in any way, subject to the requirements of Australian Consumer Law.
- Where warranties are implied by law, you acknowledge and agree that the total aggregate liability to us is limited at our discretion to the provision of those services again, or to a refund equal to the total amount paid by you for the particular services that are the subject of the cause of action, even if those services were provided to you without cost.
- This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
- You agree to indemnify and defend WellSorted – – Professional Organiser® from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including without limitation court costs, collection costs, and reasonable legal fees) related to:
- your unauthorised use of this website or products or services included or advertised on this website
- your breach of these terms and conditions.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Australian Capital Territory, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts within the State of ACT, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
- You may provide notice to us through the contact us page or otherwise by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WellSorted – Professional Organiser® may provide notice to you via email or other electronic means.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and WellSorted – Professional Organiser® as a result of this Agreement or use of this website.