WellSorted may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
When signing up to the WellSorted Newsletter, we collect your email address. If you fill in the other fields, we may also collect your:
- Contact information including phone numbers, email address’ and physical address’.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, or for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To periodically send promotional email about new tips, products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- Use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information to another party.
- Your information is not shared with any other party, other than Mailchimp (an email marketing platform to assist small business do email marketing) who holds your data on behalf of WellSorted.
Where is your information stored?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Mailchimp also has it’s own security in place.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which of our web pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and other sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
This site offers general advice only, and reflects research and interviews from a spectrum of experiences. It doesn’t replace the need for personal advice on your situation. Getting personal advice is one of the most useful things you can do to help yourself. So please do seek it out.
If you have any questions about our policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.