Want to know how WellSorted can help?
We provide trusted professional support to...
Declutter and organise
house and mind
Let go of what’s
Feel calm, supported
Sometimes getting your stuff in order is hard going. It helps if you’ve got someone there to “hold your hand” and give you tips and advice along the way.
I founded WellSorted in 2013 to support you through the overwhelm. As your professional organiser, I’ll give you guidance when you need it, help you learn to make changes for yourself, and provide a helping hand as you work through the clutter.
Before we go any further, you probably want to know a little bit more about me and make sure I’m the right person to help you. After all, I’m going to be poking around in your stuff! As your professional organiser, I’ve got the qualifications, registrations, and experience to support you.
Over the last 10+ years, I’ve worked in a range of jobs where I’ve organised, decluttered, and created processes for other people and businesses. I’ve done specialist training to work with people who suffer from hoarding disorder, ADHD and chronic disorganisation. I also have attended many courses on mindfulness, meditations and yoga practises. I have a Working with Vulnerable People Card and I’ve had a lot of experience working with NDIS participants.
My professional memberships include the Institute of Professional Organisers (IOPO) and the Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD). I’ve also studied a Bachelor of Science (Psychology).
Find out more about my professional background on LinkedIn:
What you really need to know...
But more than my professional background, what really matters is whether we connect on a personal level. So here’s what you really need to know about me:
- I enjoy deep, hearty laughs that we do so rarely as adults… you know, when you’re laughing so hard you cry? Magical and so freeing!
- I followed one of my secret desires a few years back. To become a bellydancer. Now I perform regularly with my wonderful dance friends at Floriade and the National Folk Festival here in Canberra. I love bellydance!
- My bestest friend growing up was my cat – we’d lie on the veranda together in the sun and I’d bring him snacks as he slept on my bed. I love animals in general – we always had a minimum of 2 cats, 1 dog and various other animals at home.
- My human best friends I’ve known since I was 5… you can’t get rid of me once I like you ;)
- My mum (who isn’t a hairdresser) cut my hair so short one year that I had a boy’s haircut for a few years … awesome.
- And there were many occasions when I was growing up where I begged my friends to let me help them declutter their wardrobes and organise their desks, so it’s safe to say I was born to be an organiser.
I’ll help you create a life and home that reflects who you are
Ready to shine light into the dark corners of your clutter? Want direction and guidance on how to organise your stuff? It’s time to experience ease and purpose in your home.
My goal is to help you bring calm and clarity to the chaos. I’ll empower you to create a life and home that reflects who you are and where you want to be.
My purpose is to support you
I don’t just help you move things, get rid of stuff, and organise. Sometimes “stuff” comes up – emotions bubble, and fears can arise. That’s perfectly normal and you can trust me to support you through the process.
You’re safe here. I’ll never force you to go places you don’t want to. I won’t judge you and I’ll always keep things confidential and private. I’m here to support you.
My codes and values
I follow the Institute of Professional Organisers (IOPO) Code of Practice. In addition to these codes, here are my company values:
- Integrity – I strive to always do my best and you can rely on me to do what I say I’ll do
- Openness – I’m open, honest and transparent in my actions and words. I’m open to people and their ‘stuff’.
- Acceptance – I respect and accept that everyone is different. Everyone has their own history, experiences, thoughts,
opinions and feelings. I strive to surround myself with people who share
- Growth – I endeavour to continually grow my skills and the business to better meet your needs. I offer my clients the opportunity to grow their skills and awareness through training and support.